TB/RE: Planting and ice pellets

From: Chris Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>

Hi all,

After deciding that the weather wasn't going to get any cooler , today
was the day for the preparation and planting of the thirty five rhizomes
I recently received  from Sutton's . 23 TB's and 15 RE in a separate bed
all planted in 30c blazing hot sunshine .  Just after planting the last
rhizome , the sky turned  an ominous black and ice balls half the size
of golf balls fell from the sky and turned my newly created beds into a
surreal glistening crystal lined winterscape.  I simply stood and stared
in disbelief and watched the ice melt as rapidly as it came.

Some kinda blessing planting ritual from iris gods ?????  Certainly
strange to say the least !

Chris Darlington
Montreal , Que , ( North Pole today )

ONElist:  your connection to like-minds and kindred spirits.