Re: Nameing Suttons Iris

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

As Jan Clark has already noted, they may not name dolls or songs in your
honor, but there ARE irises for all occasions. Unfortunately, the
Checklists do not indicate that either DOREEN or DOREEN QUIGLEY was ever
introduced. However, all is not yet lost - there was an iris bearing your
name that was both registered AND introduced!

DOREEN J (K. Carstensen, '71) TB 34" M. Sky blue self; yellow beard tipped
white; ruffled.

Now the only question is, is there someone who is still growing it?