Another plus!

From: Irisborer@aol.com

That huge sucking sound you heard on Thursday night was kathyguest making her
television debut, combined with her farewell to TVland.

The show was a gardening call-in show, and most folks were concerned about
the drought.  The panel talked about plant stress and the danger of planting
now and yadda yadda.....   when it occurred to me that one plant that is very
happy these days are tall bearded irises!  The foliage is lush and clean, the
rhizomes could feed a family of four, and They have no problem atall (here,
anyway), being moved now.  The perfect perennial for these Hole in the Ozone
weather conditions.

I tried to say that to the television audience too..... but I think what came
out was probably "iris..................................fine" (with the 'deer
in the headlights' expression).

Oh well, time to redo my resume.

Kathy Guest
in East Aurora, NY where I'm waiting for sunup so I can finish preparing my
irises for today's sale.