AD: END of Iris Cyber-Sale

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

Hello, Talk-ers!

The response to the Logan Iris Society's Iris Cyber-Sale has been nothing
short of fabulous!

We have now reached the point where the stock remaining will not suffice to
fill many more orders and so I think it is appropriate to declare the sale
closed to new requests for the sale list. I will respond to any of you who
have received the sale list regarding availablility of the items you are
interested in and accept further orders until 9:00 p.m. MDT this evening,
July 31.

It is my intention to ship all orders on Monday morning (Aug. 2) by
Priority Mail. I will then send each purchaser an email invoice detailing
the contents of your shipment and the total amount due, including shipping
charges. Payment is due by return mail upon receipt of your shipment. I
will include my postal address on the email invoice.

A very sincere expression of thanks to everyone who inquired about the
Cyber-Sale and to everyone who has placed an order. My only regret is that
there were not enough rhizomes available to meet everyone's requests. I
hope these irises will grow and bloom bountifully for all of you!

Thanks again!