Re: Iris Names

From: IrisDnD@aol.com

  Things could be worse. The TB with my name as part of it is :"Wake up
my family gets a hoot out of that. Its like Earth to Mom, come in please.
Definately  Not as poetic as "Aaron's Dream" for my son and "Stars at Night",
"Starlit Velvet" for my daughter Starry.~ Diane

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com!
If you join ONElistís FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to