Re: Chat: Naming Suttons Iris

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>Ah, to have an iris named after you (or be able to buy a personalized bike
>license plate for that matter...)

But Doreen, and Shauna, at least you have names that people are familiar
with. I have never met, nor heard of another person named JANISE
(specifically spelt that way). I think my mother made that one up! At least
I have a lovely rose LORRAINE LEE, which I grow in my garden, for my middle

Cheers, Jan

ONElist:  your connection to people who share your interests.