IRIS sale in OKC

From: ras357@juno.com

I just arrived home and wanted to take time to THANK everyone in Oklahoma City for a FANTASTIC
sale today!! We were overwhelmed by the selection of newer variety of Iris at BARGAIN prices!!!
Wow.....within every budget, any cheaper and they would be giving them away.  So if any of you are within traveling distance of Oklahoma tomarrow, the sale continues I believe until 5 p.m.
It would be well within your interests to attend this rare treat of a sale. I am still in shock over the bounty we returned with, but now I have to figure out where to put them all!!
Well enough rave reviews, but I wanted to THANK Mona French and Perry Dyer personally for their efforts in making our shopping very memorable. The help they offered was way above the call of duty....and will never be forgotten!Plus the amount of sweat and tears in digging, prepping, and displaying ALL those beautiful rhizomes.
And not least, the countless number of Hybridizers
who supplied the Iris for the previous Convention, that made this all possible.
Rod Suchy
Wichita, KS

ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!
For details and to order, go to: