CAT: Geek Dinner Gift Certificate

From: Judyhunt1@aol.com

Hi, Talkers.
I won a great gift certificates at the Convention "Geek" dinner, donated by
Mary Forte from California.  She sent me her list some time ago but it
somehow disappeared before I could decide what to order.  I e-mailed her and
asked if she would select some of her favorite historic iris for me, since we
don't have very many.

I was on the computer when the box arrived today.  My husband opened it and
then called, "How many iris did you order from Mary Forte?"  She had sent the
nicest selection, and lots of them!  We were amazed, to say the least.  I
wrote her privately earlier today -- told her that now we will have to join
HIPS since we will be growing such a nice collection!  BTW, Priority Mail is
super.  Mary's box was shipped on the 29th and arrived here in Kentucky the
31st!  Much faster than most other carriers, I think.

So thanks again, Mary, and thanks to John and Kathy and the others who
organized the dinner at Convention.  Hope we can do it again in Dallas in
2000 and I hope all of you can make it -- it was great!

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY

Start a new ONElist list & you can WIN great prizes!
For details on ONElistís NEW FRIENDS & FAMILY program, go to