Re: CAT: best way to send iris

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 7/31/99 11:12:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Judyhunt1@aol.com writes:

<< BTW, Priority Mail is
 super.  Mary's box was shipped on the 29th and arrived here in Kentucky the
 31st!  Much faster than most other carriers, I think.

Judy and everyone,
      Just to add my two cents in...all the iris I got this y ear arrived
Priority Mail and many got here the second day.   (3 day usual).   I think
they're going to blow UPS out of the water.    If they get there that fast,
and I had them coming from California, Missouri, New York....it's got my vote
for "best way to send iris".

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC

Create a list for FRIENDS & FAMILY...
...and YOU can WIN $100 to Amazon.com.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html