Re: Chat: Naming Suttons Iris

From: "Theresa Yates" <tjyates@fanninelectric.com>

. I have never met, nor heard of another person named JANISE
> (specifically spelt that way). I think my mother made that one up! At
least
> I have a lovely rose LORRAINE LEE, which I grow in my garden, for my
middle
> name LORRAINE.

Just think I named my daughter Amanda Lawellen  instead of spelling it
Lewellen  & I never hear the end of it.  It sounds so musical though.  I
keep telling her it more or less translates to the well one.  She hasn't
bought that one though.

ONElist announces "FRIENDS & FAMILY!"
For details, including our weekly drawing, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html