RE: HYB: success rates - oops

  • Subject: RE: HYB: success rates - oops
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 17:20:20 -0400

Drat, like anybody is going to care, but I left out part of the pedigree
on the pallida seedling - I do NOT have any first generation white
seedlings from pallida.  I do wonder how a self /bee pod from pallida X
MULBERRY ROSE managed to be white tho...

5) should have been
white seedling: [(I.pallida x MULBERRY ROSE) x bee?] X DESIGNING WOMAN

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8