SPU:OT: Unknown Iris

  • Subject: SPU:OT: Unknown Iris
  • From: pengoid@mac.com
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 18:40:22 -0700

I'm new to this group and the whole iris thing, but I have a wonderful
bunch of TB's and others. Mostly beardeds, though. And now that the
beardeds are done, my spurias are growing. The thing is, some of the
flowers amidst the spurias have flat standards and extremely curled
under falls. The petals are very thin, and all 3 of the plants are
white. I know they are still irises because they have the style arm, but
still, do any of you know what this is??