Re: AIS: '99 Checklist

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] AIS: '99 Checklist
  • From: "Patrick Orr" <PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 19:24:15 -0700

Patricia,

You can send your check to my address if you would like.  Just sign it and send it, no need to fill anything else out.  I can do that for you....lol.

I am too in the same boat, unfortunately.  I had to fill out my orders without the '99 checklist as well, which meant pouring through all the catalogs and R&I's that I had available.  I haven't ordered any R&I's for the last couple years because I just wanted to wait until they were nicely compiled into one nice checklist.

Seeing that I am full up to the brim of irises, I guess it was a good thing that I did not have the checklist, but I have it coming!  Spoke with that nice Nancy P. yesterday and ordered it.  She did not realize it at the time I spoke with her, but the package she is sending me is more wanted by me that ANY iris on the market.  I will be getting Christmas early this year when it arrives.

More than likely there will be some more iris orders being sent out in the mail...

Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9
USA