Re: TB: HIST: bloom report - pinks

  • Subject: Re: TB: HIST: bloom report - pinks
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 08:15:58 -0400

Sharon McAllister wrote:
<Some of the Fay & Hall pinks might be worth trying, as they did well
for me
in both Oklahoma's hot & humid and its hot & dry summers.  CHERIE and
BIRTHDAY come immediately to mind.>

Thanks Sharon.  Right now, with foliar soft rot run amuck and even
getting into a few rhizomes, I am ready to just let the weeds take over
the whole mess and see if any of the sorry things will survive total
abandonment.  But I'm sure I'll see rebloom stalks soon on IMMORTALITY
and get sucked into this lunacy all over again....

Seems like I've already killed CHERIE....

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8