Re: AIS:Dykes Medal

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] AIS:Dykes Medal
  • From: "Kitty & Bruce Loberg" <loberg@jps.net>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 08:04:08 -0700

Dear Vince,
     You probably saw my note posted on iris-talk about my pictures of the
AIS National host gardens being posted.   My first year of trying, I was
able to get a half-way decent picture of every garden owner...yeah!   I
don't have any email addresses of the host garden owners, so could I ask a
favor and ask you to let all of the garden owners know that I have pictures
of them on-line?    I'd like them to know soon so they don't get any
surprise comments from 'lookers'.   Thank you very much.
Kitty Loberg