SPEC: I.Foetdissima

  • Subject: SPEC: I.Foetdissima
  • From: "sdkeller" <sdkeller@fcc.net>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 10:59:28 -0400

Can someone tell me who offers I.Foetidissima. I would like to buy some (not
seed). The McCullough's, of Iris City Gardens, used to offer it but it is no
longer listed in their catalog.
TIA
Sally Keller
SE NY State
zone 6

"A house though otherwise beautiful, yet if it hath no Garden belonging to
it,
is more like a Prison than a House."
William Coles (1656)