Re: SPEC: I.Foetdissima

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SPEC: I.Foetdissima
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 15:37:55 -0400

>Can someone tell me who offers I.Foetidissima. I would like to buy some (not
>seed). The McCullough's, of Iris City Gardens, used to offer it but it is no
>longer listed in their catalog.

SIGNA seed exchange always has something to offer in case you can't
find a commercial source for grown plants.  I obtained a piece of the
variegated one and it bloomed while I was out of town this week.  How
frustrating!  It's the first foetidissima to bloom in my garden and I
missed it.  :(
Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6