Re: TB: name question - Tolkien

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB: name question - Tolkien
  • From: "MARVIN EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 18:44:12 -0600

I've wondered about that too.  I think I've heard that all of Tolkien's works are carefully covered by copyright and by stipulations that any use of any part of it must be approved by his estate or his descendants, etc.  You should look into this before using any of those wonderful names, but I wouldn't know how to go about it.
Francelle Edwards,  Glendale, AZ  Zone Hot!