Re: SPEC: I.Foetdissima

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SPEC: I.Foetdissima
  • From: "Jim Gibbons" <jimgibbons1@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 07:48:01 -0400

The Iris Gallery in Fort Bragg, CA., offers two i.foetidissima, in gallon
pots postpaid. $9 and $10, one the usual, the other the yellow. The toll
free is 800-757-IRIS, and the email address is irishud@mcn.org. They offer
other species as well. Hope this helps,

Jim Gibbons
NC Coast, Zone 8a and sandy