Re: SPEC: I.Foetdissima

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SPEC: I.Foetdissima
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 18:09:54 -0700

I've noticed that some varieties of I. foetidissima have better looking
flowers than others. I bought both varieties that the Iris Gallery has
and the regular one  bloomed. this spring. It has relatively nice flowers.
I have a picture so I'll post to iris-photos.

   Ken Walker
   Concord, CA USA
   USDA Zone 9; Sunset Zone 14