Re: OT: Sad news

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT: Sad news
  • From: mike00rita@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 01:31:59 EDT

I met Earl at the very first AIS convention I went to- Washington DC 1991.
What a sweet man. He really believed in reblooming iris. He and his buddy
Frank Jones totered around from garden to garden like teen agers.

Rita B
University Place, WA
Recent returnee from the Hunt Valley Covention then our Region 13 spring tour
just over today. I think I'd like a few minutes to enjoy my own iris and
perhaps pull a weed or two.