CULT: TB Multiple Stalks and Rebloomers

  • Subject: CULT: TB Multiple Stalks and Rebloomers
  • From: Sandra Barss <barsssa@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 17:23:18 -0700

Hi !

My TB's just started blooming last week.  The first to bloom was Jesse's
Song.
Today Cherry Glenn and Pagan Dance started blooming.

Pagan Dance (the one that rebloomed for me last year) has sent up two
stalks from one rhizome.  I am not sure how rebloomers work, but will
that affect the likelihood of it reblooming later this year.

Based on the irises in bud right now about 80% of them will bloom this
year.  We
had a good warm spring this year and no late frosts.

Thanks.

Sandra Barss
SE Manitoba
Zone 3 (according to the new Ag Canada zone map I am actually Zone 2B).