Re: CAT: Phil Cook's Poker Hill Nursery

  • Subject: Re: CAT: Phil Cook's Poker Hill Nursery
  • From: "Ellen Gallagher" <ellengalla@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 05:47:56 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., jem300@a... wrote:
> I was asked by someone off list for the web address and/or phone
number of
> Phil Cook's Poker Hill Nursery in VT.  Can anyone help me?  I've
never  personally heard of it.

Hi Linda,

I have been to Phil's Gardens in VT. He specialized in JIs and SIs and
has a small on-site sale garden (I have bought daylilies and  I.
cristatas from him).

I have his e-mail address and home address but I didn't know he had a
catalogue. If he does, this is something recent.

Ellen Gallagher
NH - Zone