Re: HYB: seedling 27-26-A

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] HYB: seedling 27-26-A
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 18:20:17 -0500

Randy, the haft markings on this seedling are ok with me.

I am sure you have seen the Cooley Catalog and have noticed several
in this pattern introduced by Rick Ernst.  I like them very much and
have some on order.

While you are working with the 'spray' patterns, can you try working
some height into OWYHEE DESERT and its siblings? They are sprayed all
over.  Here, the flowers are huge but on stalks about a foot tall.  I
noticed this in Dallas last year at the convention.  Are they short

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8