Re: SPEC: I.Foetdissima

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SPEC: I.Foetdissima
  • From: mike00rita@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 23:35:35 EDT

I feel that if a person takes the time to really look at I. f. there is a lot
of stuff going on in the blossum. From a glance it is rather murky. Keith
Kepple had a wonderful clump of a more purple I. f in bloom in his garden
this past weekend for the Region 13 garden tour. Mine is not in bloom yet but
will be in about a week.

Rita B
University Place, WA
F 55 and drizzling rain, but lots of iris still in bloom.