No flowers

  • Subject: No flowers
  • From: iibyw@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 16:04:40 -0000

I live in southeastern Idaho. Two years ago I planted about a dozen
bulbs that were given to me from a friend (sorry do not know the name
of the particular plants). Again this year there are no flowers. The
plants are on the west side of the house in sandy/rocky soil. It has
been suggested that I cut the stems back now and see if the rest of
the growing season will force the plants to flower. Would welcome any
and all suggestions. Thanks