Re: OT:Weather

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT:Weather
  • From: melody ross <melrossmt@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 18:07:44 -0700 (PDT)

My Mother in law is going to be 75 later this summer
and grew up within 100 miles of here and has seen snow
in every month of the year. The worst recorded weather
change was closer to the eastern side of the state
where in late June(i think might have been early) the
day went from shirtsleeve 60's to spring blizzard
teens. A total temp change of over sixty degrees in
about eight to ten hours, a number of years ago but
still...
mel