NO Flowers

  • Subject: NO Flowers
  • From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 07:42:04 -0700

Hello, I would like to suggest that since there are so many wonderful
iris growers in Idaho that maybe you can contact a neighbor who has iris
and ask for their advise. What town are you in?
Lorraine at Woodland iris gardens in California, the tempts are into the
high 90's today and the iris are basking in all their glory. Rebloom has
not kicked in yet but we expect to see more beauties any day now.