SPEC: yellow I. foetidissima

  • Subject: SPEC: yellow I. foetidissima
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 14:10:33 -0400

<The lutea is actually a species form (known over here by a different
name). From what i know the pure yellow form has a much better
appearance as the
flowers are much "brighter". Paul Tyerman Canberra, Australia. >

Paul, can you tell from the somewhat blurry photo I posted on
iris-photos which one I have?

Thanks.  Linda Mann east Tennessee swamp, USA