Iris "Great Expectations

  • Subject: Iris "Great Expectations
  • From: crusher4@wnclink.com
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 23:30:23 -0000

Does anyone know were this Iris can be purchased.  I'ave been told it
is a mustard colored Iris.  Although a friend got this Iris in a
collection from Brecks.  The one I saw in her garden was a large
white bearded iris with transparent overlays of pink, yellow, blue.
The only word to describe it is WoW!  This may be an incorrect name.
is anyone familiar with this Iris.  Sure hope someone can put a name
and place to purchase on this Iris. Saw it in the early to mid 80's.
Sure I'll never forget it.