Re: Iris "Great Expectations

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Iris "Great Expectations
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 20:56:59 -0500

Brecks, and quite a few general nursery companies like it, are notorious for changing the name of iris to something they think will make it sell better.  A friend of mine got a similar collection from them and eventually discovered that almost every name had been improperly changed from the one under which the iris had been registered by AIS.  I hope you'll find what you want, but it may turn out to be a tough thing to accomplish in view of practices like this.  Wish I could help you, but I don't recognize the description.

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net