Re: Iris "Great Expectations

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Iris "Great Expectations
  • From: "Francis McVicker" <billmcvicker@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 21:48:52 -0700

I remember seeing that iris in the Breck's catalog, and if memory serves
me correctly, it was on the cover.  I knew it must be a misnamed variety
because Hooker Nichols had only recently at the time introduced an SDB
which I was growing at the time by that name.  Great Expectations is a
white edged mustard yellow SDB.

Bill McVicker
Oklahoma Zone 7