Iris & My Mom

  • Subject: Iris & My Mom
  • From: "Bob Hall" <bobhall@starcomm.net>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 09:32:20 -0500

  My mind is not too clear right now, but I wanted to get back with you after you responded about Iris and my Mom.  My Mom passed away last week, and I am just now getting back to thinking once again.....(sort of!)

  It was quick for her, she slipped away with me holding her precious hand.  God was merciful, and she was not in a lot of pain.  As a matter of fact, my stepdad went back with my little brother to Tennessee.  Jonesborough, way up in the further northern tip.

  The cemetary where she is laid to rest is an old one, and they still allow flowers to be planted beside the tomb stones.

  I was wondering if there is any way you could send me a start of the iris you mentioned.  I would like to plant some of her favorites there, and some new ones.

  I'd be more than willing to send you some money for the shipping if you would be willing to still send me some iris starts.

  Bob Hall
  912 N. 8th
  Duncan, OK 73533