OT-BIO: Mary Lou - RIS Checklist

  • Subject: OT-BIO: Mary Lou - RIS Checklist
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:00:08 -0500

Have been lurking for 3 months, due to shyness(10%) and computer illiteracy(90%).  I never knew there were reblooming iris until last fall, when I saw Immortality at a neighbor's house.  Have ordered @55 rebloomers, and have been ripping out the old iris & giving them away to the neighbors.  Sure would like to know from any of you how much info is shown in the RIS checklist, before I decide whether to fork out $13.00 for it!  Have already learned a lot from you all, having read virtually all the archives that relate to TBs!

Mary Lou Swann-Young, near Indianapolis - zone 5Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com