Re: RIS Checklist

>Sure would like to know from any of you how much info is shown in the RIS
>checklist, before I decide whether to fork out $13.00 for it!

The RIS Checklist includes all of the registration info for known
rebloomers from the AIS Check Lists (same info you'll find in the online
AIS databases at http://www.irisregister.com/) along with the locales and
zones in which most cultivars have been reported to rebloom.  The info is
current through 1998.  The RIS Checklist does not (and really can not)
specify *how* each cultivar reblooms: cyclic, continuous, repeater, or
occasional.  That information is very dependent on specific growing
conditions.  I think the RIS Checklist is a great investment, and I refer
to mine often in the search for rebloomers with even the slightest
potential for zone 3 rebloom.