REF: RIS Checklist vs. Recorder

  • Subject: REF: RIS Checklist vs. Recorder
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:40:51 -0500

Would the RIS Recorder be a better source of info on newer cvs that rebloom?  My impression has been that the development of rebloomers is undergoing dynamic growth and development. If so, what has rebloomed in colder climates in 1999 & 2000 is of particular interest to me. Also, when will the RIS Checklist be updated? Thanks!Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com