Re: AIS: Convention Pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] AIS: Convention Pictures
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 15:12:37 -0700

on 6/8/01 9:46 AM, storylade@aol.com at storylade@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/8/2001 10:38:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
> randysiris@juno.com writes:
> << 2 of them with AOL have said they can not
> view the pictures. >>
> FYI.  I have AOL and didn't experience any problems looking at them.
> Betty / Bowling Green KY USA  Zone 6

I an not using AOL, but I noticed that sometimes a couple of the pictures
take a long time to arrive. That would indicate a slow server someplace
along the line (no telling where)

If you can't get to the page are you getting a timeout message?

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

Director, Region 14 of the AIS