Re: REF: RIS Checklist vs. Recorder

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] REF: RIS Checklist vs. Recorder
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 21:42:49 EDT

Charlie has asked that the Checklist supplement be ready for next year's
meeting! !  (God Willing!)  SO!  This behooves everyone to send me (after
this weekend - I'm busy with my 70th College Reunion right now, and then the
wind-up of my own iris blooms - so in about 2 weeks?) their NEW rebloom
reports by Christmas (+/-) so that I can add anything new -  Check your
report with the CHECKLIST and send only what is new, please! I have tried to
keep up since the CHECKLIST was published -- and I will  coordinate my time
with Ken Roberts (who was the editor) and hopefully  have a supplement ready.
 The complete revision is done every 10 years - so that will be another 5
yrs. from next year.  Rosalie nr Baltimore,USA   zone 7, but still nice cool
weather.  ryfigge@aol.com