Re: Re: SPEC: I. foestidissima

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: SPEC: I. foestidissima
  • From: mike00rita@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 01:48:55 EDT

They I. F are growing in a few locations just to experience where they might
do best. Under the pear trees by a wooden fence is where I moved them after
trying out in the full sun. They are now also in the neighbors garden under
some large fir trees where they do recieve some direct sunlightand almost no
water at all. In both places the seeds that drop are seeding them selves
where ever conditions are condusive to their liking. I have a few plants to
share with my Master gardener friends as well as at our local rhyzome sales.

Rita B