Re: Grass and weeds?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Grass and weeds?
  • From: "robert stewart" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 14:19:15 -0400

You sent to Frank an email about a grass killer used to be called poast.  Do you know were I could purchase it?  Also you mentioned a sticker that made it work really well.  Can you tell me its name and were to purchase this also.  Bermuda is a real problem in my iris.  Just joined iristalk and was I glad to read your email to Frank.
Thanks for any help you can give me.