Re: SPEC: Neomarica caerulea

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SPEC: Neomarica caerulea
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 08:44:46 +1000

> Hi Paul,
> Contact me. I have a little spare seed, and may be able to get more.
> I am also getting a piece of N. northiana next time I see my iris friend in
> Melbourne.
> Cheers, Jan

Thanks Jan,

I'm sure someone was chasing it up which is why I wrote to the list.  I
seem to recall a conversation about it being difficult to find.

Out of interest Jan, where do you grow yours?  What temperature does it get
down to?  I don't think the Neomaricas are frost tolerant are they?  I grow
my N. northiana in a glasshouse (if you can't get any from your friend then
I might be able to rustle up a piece for you).

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia.  USDA equivalent - Zone 8
mailto:ptyerman@ozemail.com.au

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Lilium, Aroids, Irises
plus just about anything else that doesn't move!!!!!