Re: REF: RIS Checklist vs Recorder

  • Subject: Re: REF: RIS Checklist vs Recorder
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 09:20:51 -0400

Another nice thing about the Recorder is that it gives the US states
that have reported rebloom, so you can tell whether or not it will grow
& rebloom in states with high rainfall and in the middle of the country
where erratic freezes are a problem.

At least I think I remember it does - guess I should go dig out my copy
before posting this.  Oh well.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
enjoying a few days of sun for a change.