RE: Grass and weeds?

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] Grass and weeds?
  • From: "Vernon Brown" <vgbro@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 12:26:01 -0500

Sandy
The Sticker is simply called HI-YIELD Spreader Sticker ( about 4 bucks for a
half pint / use 2 teaspoons per gal of water). We get ours from a local
garden shop. It can also be found on the net, just look for garden products,
then HI-YIELD. Many shops sell HI_YIELD so hopefully it won't be too hard to
find. It does take at least three wees to work properly. We do get impatient
sometimes but Dana keeps good records and sets us back on track.
Hope this helps.
Vernon