Re: soaking seeds

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] soaking seeds
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 05:03:09 +1000

I always soak mine for 3 days with regular water changing. A lot of people
use little glasses on the window sill. If you have a lot to do, then tie
them up in stockings with plastic labels, separated by twist ties and place
in the cisten for 3 days. Every time you flush they get drained and covered
in nice fresh water, works wonders. you can do more than 100 crosses at once
if you have to. Check the archieves there was a lot of discussion about 18
months ago, with hints.

Colleen Modra
 South Aust
Where it a public holiday and raining.