Re: TB: rebloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB: rebloom
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:38:02 EDT

Thanks Colleen, that was a beautiful report and I've duly reported your
rebloom and will be looking forward to the follow-up!  I can't believe that I
still have about  6 irises still blooming!  Usually they are all gone  by the
end of May!  This year the cool nights kept them refrigerated, but it is
supposed to be 90 degrees today which will turn them into  droopy-Kleenex!
Rosalie nr Baltimore, USA  zone 7   ryfigge@aol.com