Distress!!! Bargains!

  • Subject: Distress!!! Bargains!
  • From: craigiris@ipns.com
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:34:49 -0700

Hello fellow Irisarians,

We have run out of garden space and the only way I can make more room is
to part with my collections (oh, I'll probably save one or two of my
favorites)!

 We have been growing many SDBs and IB's for years for our own pleasure.
None of these iris have ever been listed in our price list. So, if you
like medians, please contact me directly at   craigiris@ipns.com

Jim and I attended both the Median Odessey in Massachussetts and the
National in Hunt Valley. While we were away 85-90 percent of our newest
seedlings bloomed and we missed the bloom. This means that we must grow
them in place for another  season.

Each year we dispose (yes, destroy) thousands of seedlings, only keeping
those which meet or show progress toward our goals. Since we were not
here to select, we must grow all those seedlings for one more year.
Therefore, we are offering about 150 named Median cultivars at very,
very low prices.

Please help us out and provide a home for these lovely iris.

Contact me by email directly, Please.  craigiris@ipns.com

I don't want to clutter up iris-talk with inquiries.

Thank you,

Vicki