CULT: transplanting rebloomers

  • Subject: CULT: transplanting rebloomers
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 21:55:54 EDT

In a message dated 6/12/01 2:01:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ann1@cfw.com

<< Considering that I have rebloomers, when do
 I do that?  It hasn't been a big deal with the other Iris, but since
 rebloomers will bloom nearer fall, when do I do it?  Thanks! >>

      About two weeks after spring bloom would be the best time for
transplanting your rebloomers.  This will give them some time to re-establish
by fall.  If you move them, they will not bloom as heavily this fall, but
next fall, watch out....

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida          USDA Zone 8b--Frost Pocket     Heat Zone 10.