CULT: Starting TBs in Cold Frame

  • Subject: CULT: Starting TBs in Cold Frame
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:57:50 -0500

I've been reading the 'soaking seeds' line.  On a related topic, I'm planning to do a dry run this year with some bee pod seeds, as I've never tried raising iris from seeds.  Thought I'd try starting some ASAP and wintering them over in the cold frame.  Anybody have any experience/advice doing this in a similar zone?

Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, zone 5.  Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com