Re: REBLOOM In Carlotta

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] REBLOOM In Carlotta
  • From: "Betty Coyle" <irislady@northcoast.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 22:01:58 -0700

Hello everyone,

Just a quick note about my garden.  The most unusual thing is happening.
The TBs are just finishing, the LA, Siberians and JI are glorious.  Nothing
unusual about that, right?  My PCNs are beginning to rebloom!    Baby
Blanket, El Centro and
I douglasiana are blooming!   Agnes James has buds, too.

My dwarf beardeds are reblooming as follows:  Michael Paul, Cherry Tart and
Pippi Longstockings.  Until this year, only Cherry Tart had rebloomed.

We are leaving for San Jose tomorrow to our daughter's home.  We have 6 and
8 year old grandsons there and we will take them to their first air show at
Travis Air Force Base on Saturday.  Next to Grandkids and gardening, I like
air shows best!

Good gardening to all,    Lorraine Nicholson, is that your mug shot on the
Region 14 homepage?

Betty, 8 miles inland as the crow flies from the great pacific, and 90 miles
south of the Oregon border; where the west wind never stops blowing and a
heat wave is 70 degrees.  Oh, for some warm temps!