Re: Black Rebloomer

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Black Rebloomer
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:16:16 -0700

Hello Vera,
Dark rebloomers are hard to come by.  Holy Night is one that has rebloomed
in your zone.  It is more of a deep purple iris.  Raven's Return is a nice
dark rebloomer but I can't find it listed for sale anywhere.  I am sure
someone on this list can find a source for you.  I don't know much about
it's rebloom traits but it has rebloomed for us in zone 8b.  Many black
rebloomers are on the horizon but that doesn't help you now.  Good luck.
Sincerely
Mike Sutton